Choose and Practice
YOUR BODY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Please keep in mind that I cannot adjust you in a virtual class so by joining the class you accept to be mindful and respect your limits. Your body is your temple.
What do I need for an online class?
- A device to follow the class (phone, tablet, computer);
- Something you can practice on (e.g. yoga mat, sports mat, carpet);
- Comfy clothes;
- Cushions (if you don’t have a bolster);
- Hardcover Books (if you don’t have yoga blocks);
- Belt (if you don’t have a yoga belt);
- A blanket for the relaxation (i.e. savasana);
- Relaxing music to put in the background;
- Be creative to practice in a comfortable environment (candles, dimmed light, essential oils, etc.) 🙂