Check our classes
Kalyana Therapies offers a range of classes (in-studio and online). Find what suits your needs and come practice!
Schedules and classes may be subject to change.
Choose Your Class and Practice
What do I need for an online class?
- A device to follow the class (phone, tablet, computer);
- Something you can practice on (e.g. yoga mat, sports mat, carpet);
- Comfy clothes;
- Cushions (if you don’t have a bolster);
- Hardcover Books (if you don’t have yoga blocks);
- Belt (if you don’t have a yoga belt);
- A blanket for the relaxation (i.e. savasana);
- Relaxing music to put in the background;
- Be creative to practice in a comfortable environment (candles, dimmed light, essential oils, etc.) 🙂
To keep in mind
- Mute your microphone when you enter the virtual classroom.
- Camera can be on or off.
- If technical issue: wave at the camera, send a message in the chat zone. If we can’t resolve the issue during the class leave the room and contact us via email.
YOUR BODY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Please keep in mind that I cannot adjust you in a virtual class so by joining the class you accept to be mindful and respect your limits. Your body is your temple.